herb bird mix libido booster
Libido Booster is a mix that contains 14 different herbs that have libido enhancing properties. Tested with the collaboration of Eddy Rimaux with excellent results ....
We all know the rules for enabling our birds to reproduce.
- Increase the hours of light
- No birds that are too fat
- Extra vitamins, amino acids, fatty acids, trace elements and antioxidants
What are the causes of poor or reduced fertility?
If the male is unable to reproduce, he will have disturbed or reduced sperm production. We often give extra vitamin E and hours of light. But the most important thing is to increase the production of testerone, which is also possible by using some herbs. Poor sperm quality. This can be due to the condition, illness, obesity, age, diet, medications, etc.
Why give extra libido herbs?
It has been scientifically proven that a certain diet can favorably affect the sperm of the bird. Let's think about:
- Amino acids and fatty acids
- Vitamins A, C, E, B6
- Trace elements (selenium and zinc)
14 different herbs that produce hormone stimulation and also have a positive effect on sexual desire in male and female birds.
- Tribulus terrestris: the active substances of this herb stimulate the production of luteinizing hormone (LH). LH is the reproductive hormone in both males and females. Animal studies have shown that Tribulus has a positive effect on sexual desire in both male and female animals. Additionally, Tribulus promotes spermatogenesis, sperm quantity and viability.
- Red Maca: Red maca increases libido and improves fertility.
- Black Maca: Black maca promotes male fertility.
- Yellow Maca: Yellow maca promotes female fertility.
- Triphala: It is known as one of the best herbs for enhancing libido.
- Fenugreek: One of the saponins in fenugreek is diosgenin. This substance affects the production of sex hormones.
- Muira puama: contains sterols, the building blocks of sex hormones such as testosterone.
- Horny goat: Contains icariin, a flavonoid compound that acts as a natural estrogen which makes the herb great for boosting female libido as well.
- Shilajit: a real libido and energy booster!
- Moringa seeds: contain vitamins C, A and D. Vitamin C helps strengthen the immune system. Vitamin A is an important nutrient in sperm production and manhood. It also increases the number of sperm cells. Vitamin D is important for building energy and testosterone. Contains saponin, a substance that can stimulate sex hormones and increase testosterone levels in men.
- Ginger: improves fertility in women and increases sperm motility
- Mucuna pruriens: increases sexual desire, this plant is rich in I-dopa, an amino acid that is a precursor of the neurotransmitter dopamine, norepinephrine and epinephrine. This results in an improvement in libido
- Leuzea root: increases the bird's energy. This root contains many hormone-like substances. It contains a lot of vitamins E and C. It is also a steroid compound (birds are excited about it).
- Wheat Germ Flakes: Wheat germ flakes are one of the best natural sources of vitamin E. They also contain a lot of protein. Wheat germ flakes induce drift in birds and promote fertility and egg production.
Use: added to the mash during preparation and breeding with 5/10 grams per 1 kg. Ideal in combination with mix 1 (preparation and breeding).
- 150 gr
- 300 gr