Calcium D3 for birds - Dr Coutteel
Calcium D3 contains a highly absorbable source of calcium with vitamin D3. Calcium not only plays a role in bone development and eggshell formation, it also plays an important function in the conduction of nerve impulses and blood clotting.
Calcium deficiency is common in birds because seeds and grains are very low in this mineral. Young birds then develop growth abnormalities and possibly bone deformities. In adult birds, the deficiency manifests itself mainly with difficulty in egg laying, shell abnormalities and bone fragility. Convulsions can also occur with unilateral feeding.
- Ensures the development of solid bones
- Ensures good shell formation. - Prevents egg laying problems
- It promotes the proper functioning of the muscles
- Supports the nervous system
Dosage and administration:
- Mix 10 ml in 1 liter of drinking water.
- During the preparation and breeding period: 2 times a week. - During the moulting period: once a week.
- 500 ml